We’re always looking for unique ways to keep your students interested. Setting custom spinners on your Promethean ActivPanel makes it easy to have more fun during your lesson plans. Randomly select students, topics, or activities to keep your class on their toes.
Create your own custom spinners with a few simple steps:
Create custom spinners that save to your Promethean roaming profile.
- Sign into your ActivPanel 9.
- Tap on the Spinner app within Applications.
- Tap on the name of the current spinner to access the preinstalled list of spinners.
- Select Create list +.
Create and save custom spinners online through your Promethean account at one.prometheanworld.com.
- Go to one.prometheanworld.com
- Sign into your Promethean account with your Google, Microsoft, or other email.
- Click on the app launcher in the upper left corner of the browser window.
- Select Spinner.
Import a .CSV file
If you already have a list of choices saved in a .CSV file, you can quickly and easily import it in the Spinner app or at one.prometheanworld.com.
Try it out today and see how your students respond! For more information, download the quick guide below and check out additional ActivPanel 9 resources available on Learn Promethean.