‘Promethean is one of my favorite platforms to work with because there are resources available for you’
Math, Science, Digital Media Instructor
Promethean was created for teachers by teachers and this year’s Teacher Appreciation Summit highlighted that by bringing hundreds of teachers together to celebrate teachers!.
This year’s summit featured special sessions where teachers learned:
- Tips and tricks to harness the power of apps and activities
- Recipes for engagement with ClassFlow, spinners, and images
- Teacher toolkit freebies from Education Consultants
- Steps to integrate more project-based learning
Teacher, Robin Lockwood, shared how she uses ActivInapire as a tool with her students to increase student engagement and collaboration.
Recipies for engagement
Nichole Brumfield, a teacher in Virginia, helped teachers gain a love for Promethean Classroom Essential Apps, like the Spinner. The Spinner App now allows for up to 60 different items on each spinner list and you can view up to 4 spinners on your AcitivPanel simultaneously.
More recordings from the Teacher appreciation summit can be found on the Learn Promethean website.
Extend your learning:
- Don’t forget to enjoy Camp Promethean on July 14, 2022
- Visit Learn Promethean and take a free professional development course