Please note: This site works best when you’re using Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, or Mozilla Firefox.
What will you learn?
- How to navigate the ClassFlow interface
- How to connect students to your ClassFlow session and send content
- How to utilize polling with connected students for real-time, formative feedback
- How to convert your existing resources, including PDFs, PowerPoints, SMART Notebook files, and ActivInspire flipcharts to ClassFlow lessons
- How to search the ClassFlow Marketplace for free, ready-made resources to use with students
- How to quickly create engaging activities for students, regardless of grade level of subject area
- How to create or import class rosters
What will you receive?
You will receive a certificate (PDF) for completing this course.
There will be a short quiz at the end of the course. You will need to receive an 80% or higher in order to receive your certificate.
Upon completion, select Download Certificate. You may also access your earned certificates and badges by selecting the avatar in the top right corner of your screen, then Profile.
You are ready to begin! Select the blue Enroll button, then click the blue Start Course button. The progress bar tracks your advancement. Return to the course at any time and select the blue Continue button to resume.