Do you have an ActivPanel 9 or ActivPanel 9 Premium in your classroom? Get up and running in no time with these five quick start tips and download or bookmark the one pager below as a reference.
How to begin using your ActivPanel 9
Step 1: Plug your ActivPanel 9 into a power source
Step 2: Power on the ActivPanel using the Power button on the console
- Check to make sure the rocker switch is turned on. The rocker switch is located on the back of the ActivPanel near the power port.
- Check to make sure that power supply cord is fully and firmly connected to your ActivPanel.
Step 3: Connect to the internet
- Tap the Flame button on the console to access the menu
- Tap Applications
- Select Settings
- Tap on Network & Internet, then Wi-Fi
- Choose your network and sign in
Step 4: Update the ActivPanel
- Use the Flame button on the console to access the menu
- Tap Applications – Update – Online Update Now
Step 5: Connect your laptop to switch sources and use content located on your laptop
You are now ready to begin engaging your students!
Extend your learning
Explore additional ActivPanel 9 resources, including courses, how-to guides, and short videos.